r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

January 25, 2009

A Sunny Weekend at Last!

We finally had some sun here in southwestern Ontario this weekend. Yes, it was still cold, but it was nice to see the sun for a bit!

I need to get some photos taken for my Etsy store. One in particular, a men's hat, just wasn't showing the colour correctly. And I needed a sunny day because I just wasn't getting the colours right with photo editting software.

Here are the before and after shots:

































What do you think? I love the improvement! The new photos show a much truer representation of the colours for this hat.

Oh, and if you want to see how it looks in my shop, here is the link! (Click here)

1 comment:

  1. Anne,
    Your blog is lovely. It took me a while to finaly decide to do a blog too, but I'm really glad I did, it's been a fun project.

    Your new photos are wonderful. It's hard to believe it's the same hat. I think the photography is the hardest part of having an Etsy store.

    Lisa
    http://sachidesigns.etsy.com
    http://sachi-designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete