r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

December 04, 2011

Free Pattern - Trefoil Cup Cozies

(1) TO KNIT:

As I was knitting cup cozies I thought about all my Girl Guide leader friends and decided to design a cup cozy they could use!

This pattern was published in the Winter 2011 issue of the Canadian Guider.

Trefoil Cup Cozies

 If you have any problems knitting this pattern, leave a comment on  this blog with your email address and I'll contact you - we'll work it out!  ☺

 
Also available on Ravelry at Knit Cup Cozy

(2) TO CROCHET:

(2017) I made an attempt at a crochet cup cozy.

The pattern is available free on Ravely here: Crochet Cup Cozy


(to contact me, leave a comment on the blog, or contact me through my etsy shop ennadoolf)

No comments:

Post a Comment