r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

June 24, 2009

Wednesday Wonder - an Award! wow!

Wow!



Designs By Velvet chose my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award!

Thanks!!

Here's her blog and the other winners she chose:

http://www.designsbyvelvet.blogspot.com/


The One Lovely Blog Award is one that should be passed along.

Here's how it works:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his/her blog link.
Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I have chosen to award the following blogs that I love to visit!

- Fluff N Flowers
- DZ Fantasy
- Close To My Heart
- Etsy Finds & Giveaways
- Canadian Crafter
- Team ESST blog
- EtsyKnitters Team blog
- Etsy FAST Team blog
- RikRakStudio
- A Day in the Life of ... Me!

Thanks again to Designs By Velvet!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea girls :)

    I'm new to blogging so I'll enjoy reading through them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Auntie :) I am so sorry I am behind in my blogging; my internet isn't working half the time so I have to wait til I have down time at work or go to the library.

    ReplyDelete