r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

March 05, 2009

Daffodils predict spring

Look! My first daffodil is appearing!
This is the first bit of spring growth in my garden.
I have some great yellow daffodils that will appear.

And you all know that daffodils are the flower of the Cancer society, right?


Keep in mind that I'll be taking part in the Great Ride 'n' Stride on April 26, 2009.
If you want to beat the rush and sponsor me now, Click Here.
All donations gratefully appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment