r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

October 14, 2009

Wednesday Wonder - travel

This was the traffic we found on Hwy 400 heading north this past Saturday of the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. We should have expected it, yet were still somewhat surprised when we hit the slowdown. When I saw the tents and things on top of that car on the left, though, I hoped they had warm sleeping bags! The temperature at night is pretty chilly!
I thought of those tents and the traffic this morning while I was ~ ugh ~ scraping the frost off my car windows. Soon enough the roads will be slippery, so drive safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment