r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

January 08, 2011

My Girl Guides of Canada Trefoil Cup Cozy pattern

My Girl Guides of Canada Trefoil Cup Cozy pattern was included in the Winter 2011 issue of the Canadian Guider magazine!

I am sure I suggested that my email address be included in case anyone knitting the pattern had any questions, but it wasn't published. 

So, if you're knitting the pattern, and you have questions, contact me here or through my etsy shop!

4 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pattern. Thanks for sharing. Is it knit in the round or flat? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete