r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

October 13, 2012

Girl Guide Cookies, Scouts Apples - and more!


Girl Guides with Cookies!

Shout out to the 55th London Rangers and the 82nd London Guides!



Scouts with Apples!

Many thanks to Sears, Wal-mart, No Frills and every other business allowing Girl Guides to sell cookies and Scouts Canada to sell apples!



And more from my morning ... 

I noticed the back of this van open in the mall parking lot ... um, no one is going to go near it I bet!


And this cool mustang in my side view mirror (yes, we were stopped at the time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment