r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

March 10, 2016

Recipe Review: Parmesan Potato Stacks

Recipe Review

Parmesan Potato Stacks


Again, I saw this on facebook and it looked good - and easy.

So I tried it.

Here is my result:


I liked it!

Hubby, not so much.

So we are a 50 / 50 split on this one.


Maybe a good pot luck dish?  

Individual servings that can be kept warm. 

I like that idea!

Click here to link to the recipe (or click one of the photos).
The recipe is typed out under the video so you don't have to watch the video if you don't want to.


No comments:

Post a Comment