r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

September 02, 2016

Feature Friday - "Tuscannette" Crossbody Purse


Feature Friday 

"Tuscannette" Crossbody Purse

These crossbody purses are the perfect size to hold your cell phone, keys and a card or two. 
They are available in my ennadoolf shop on etsy.


I named these purses "Tuscannette" because the colours reminded me of Tuscany and because my sister Annette found the zippers for me!

Just the right size to grab and go.

Perfect for hands free shopping, strolling, sight seeing, whatever!

Each purse is one of a kind and cannot be duplicated!
front with zipper
I used at least two unique fabric upholstery samples for each purse.
back
Get your favourite now at ennadoolf on etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment