r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

May 25, 2009

Procrastinating...should be doing dishes

yes, I should be doing the dishes. And I'll do them shortly.

But first! Here is a treasury I put together yesterday - while procrastinating, again, doing the dishes!


You can visit this treasury until Wed. May 30th at 3:40 a.m. EST. Then it will disappear. Forever. As I wish the dirty dishes would!
(UPDATED: Its expired now, so clicking it will take you to the main treasury listing page.)

Be sure to check out my Etsy shop ennadoolf.etsy.com for some nice cotton hand-knit dishcloths to help the task go a bit smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment