r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

October 09, 2010

Vintage Love Saturday - Some BUNNY Loves You

Vintage Love Saturday - Some BUNNY Loves You


Here are a few of my favourite vintage bunny patterns.

A good friend made a bunny very similar to the ones in these patterns.

She made it for my daughter for a birthday ... it was so well made and the bunny was well-loved.

I am sharing these patterns as part of Vintage Love Saturday hosted by Southern Lady's Vintage.


These are all available in my etsy shop Patterns And Such so go ahead, buy one and start sewing!

5 comments:

  1. Such cute patterns! I loved this week's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish I had more time to sew! Great patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i made a pair of similar bunnies once, in gray fabric ... a boy and a girl. I named her Mary, and he is Peter Paul. I actually sewed them each a summer outfit and a winter one.

    Peter Paul and Mary. I thought it was hilarious. I still have those rabbits ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little bunnies are really cute! Thank you so much for joining in on Vintage Love Saturday! It's always a pleasure to see what you will have!

    ReplyDelete