r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

July 09, 2013

Teams on Tuesday - EtsyKnitters - Mountain Street Arts

Teams on Tuesday - EtsyKnitters - Mountain Street Arts

Let me introduce you to Pam, another member of the Etsy Knitters Team!!

What is your shop name?
MountainStreetArts


What is your blog name?
mountainstreetarts.com

When did you learn to knit? When I was 7 years old
 
Who taught you to knit?
My mother
 
What or who inspires your projects? The Home and Garden TV Channel

What is your favourite thing to knit?
Home decor

Are there yarns/wools you love?
I love to knit with silk, tencel, baby alpaca and other soft wools

Are there yarns/wools you don't like to work with?
Acrylic

What would you like to say about your creations?
I am happy that I was able to fill a much needed niche in the fiber marketplace. I enjoy making people happy and doing custom orders. Knitters and Crocheters spend a lot of time making and designing their project so it's important for them to put a label on it advertising their work.

What other fiber arts do you enjoy?
Crocheting, rug hooking and needlepoint

Here are some links to my products:
Personalized Knitting Labels - Sheep
Personalized Knitting Labels - Hearts
Personalized Knitting Labels - Needles


These are our most popular labels:
because they offer versatility. Customers don't have to choose just one design since it's hard to decide just one out of 80+ different designs.


Thanks so much, Pam! It was great to "meet" you and see the great labels you sell in your Etsy shop, MountainStreetArts

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic labels for hand-knit clothing! Pam did some really beautiful labels for me and I love them!

    ReplyDelete