r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

February 18, 2009

Wednesday Wonder - crocuses

I wonder when my crocuses will appear this year?

Its such a nice first sign of spring to see that splash of colour in the garden.

Not that I'm a great gardener, far from it.

I am so glad to have perennials and bulbs because they don't need a lot of help from me to grow and bloom.

Sometimes they are joined by other greenery that apparently can be identified as something called a weed - I even have a book about Weeds so that I can properly identify what grows in my gardens.

Alas, I am often encouraged to remove them from the gardens ... not something I enjoy doing.

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty, I'll have to plant some~not that I'm any kind of gardener. And I'm with you, thankful that they come up every year without much effort!

    Thanks for getting in on my give away!

    ReplyDelete