r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

July 22, 2011

CAL - Crochet-a-long - Mesh Raglan Pullover - 4 letter word

There was a 4-letter word in the pattern instructions that I missed - TURN.


Apparently, when you "work in the round" in crochet, you don't go round and round and round.

Not in this pattern anyway.

The instructions wanted me to go round one row, then stop, TURN, and go back the other way for the next row.

I missed that 4-letter word.

I've already frogged back once so I've decided I don't mind that there is a boo-boo and I'm going to continue and see where it takes me.

And so this project continues ....

1 comment:

  1. I didn't understand all the turning either. But keep chugging, you will finish it.

    ReplyDelete