Well, I got off to a bit of a rocky start. :) I am *so* new to crochet - I've only made one terrible dishcloth and 2 pairs of slippers (one of which was probably full of mistakes like the dishcloth).
I wasn't getting the pretty open square pattern that attracted me to this Mesh Raglan pullover in the first place!
So I visited the blog and read everyone's comments (some are already working on the sleeves!!) and then visited Ravelry and read everyone's comments there.
And I discovered that I shouldn't be creating my new stitches using the hole created by the previous stitch. Instead, I should go through the stitches at the top of the "column" created by my "dc" stitch.
I also discovered I did the corner stitches wrong and didn't have enough stitches at the end of 3 rows.
So I frogged back to the base stitches and started again.
I've completed 3 rows now (and they're not error-free but I hope they'll be ok).
Next post I'll have photos!