r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

March 21, 2010

Please Play Again .... and coffees

No big prizes here.

Lots of "Please Play Again"

But this week, there were 2 more coffees!

It was very exciting to Rrroll Up The Rim and find a free coffee!!

It would be way more exciting to find one of the larger prizes, but I'm okay with coffees and donuts. :)

I'm at 4 for 22 ... I haven't bought today's yet so I'll include that one with next week's tally.
Remember to save the environment - don't double cup - use a cup cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment