r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

March 23, 2010

Teams on Tuesday - Oh Canada team shops!


Some of my new favourites from members of the new Oh Canada team on Etsy ...
etsy shop: taibossigai


etsy shop: spazberryjam
and be sure to enter her blog giveaway here: click here.

etsy shop: WhoaItsMe

etsy shop: teacupdesigns

There are lots of other wonderful team members!
Find us by searching for the ohcanadateam tag on etsy!
Since it's now officially spring! I'll be adding some of my photos to my shop - of spring flowers from my gardens!
Be sure to visit! Click here!

2 comments:

  1. thanks Anne!

    i'm loving your work and shops as well! really quite enamoured with the striking red-theme quilt you're working on, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since it's my first project, it's small and will be a tote bag! :)

    ReplyDelete