r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

March 31, 2010

Wednesday Wonder - Bookmarks

I wanted to make some bookmarks!

Here is what I did.

Cut out card stock approx. 5.5 x 1.5 inches (14x3 cm).

Use a fancy punch to make the end of it pretty.

Stamp it with the great handmade stamp custom made for me by Neon Canvas, a great etsy shop that makes custom stamps. She has now opened a new shop - visit her here!


Add some embossing powder and then heat it with a heating tool for embossing.

Add colour coordinated ribbons.

And voila!

Finished.

I think they turned out pretty great!

I'll be including one with many purchases from my shop ~ ennadoolf ~ on etsy.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! And your's came out so well, I'm sure people will love them and use them.

    ReplyDelete