r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

September 27, 2010

Monday Memories - Music and Song Triggers

This morning I opened my iTunes and the first song that started playing was There's a Kind of a Hush by Engelbert Humperdinck.

I was immediately taken back to planning for my wedding!

We had trouble coming up with a First Song for our wedding day and when then-not-yet-hubby and I heard There's a Kind of a Hush by Engelbert Humperdinck playing on my 8-track player, we immediately knew it was the song for us!
Funny how the song doesn't remind me of the actual wedding dance eh?  It reminds me of the moment we chose the song. I can tell you where we were, what we were doing, and all that.  :)

What music or songs trigger your memory? 

Share some of your good memories in the comments below!

1 comment: