r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

September 28, 2010

Teams on Tuesday - Oh Canada!

The Oh Canada Team is a group of proud Canadian Etsy sellers who love to promote and support our shops and designs. Our team is friendly, helpful and talented!



Click here to find quality items from the Oh Canada Team for sale on Etsy.

Artists featured above are all members of the Oh Canada Team.

7 comments:

  1. thanks so much for including me in your lovely treasury, our oh canada team is so amazing and talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your selections. Thanks for including me and featuring me in your blog! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely treasury, and thanks for plugging the team directory of links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful selection of items from the team, I like your blog too, thanks for including my Hoselton beavers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice surprise when I opened up my mail and saw a message from you regarding featuring me in your blog. Your blog is so well done and now I'm off to check out your Etsy items. I like the moose cup cozy!. Thanks again for featuring me. Please check out my blog as well thebackyardbear.blogspot.com !

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for including my Peregrine Falcon. It is such a privledge to be part of this extremely talented and hard working team.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Nothing says Canada like this treasury! Thanks for including my eagle magnet!

    ReplyDelete