r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

September 25, 2010

Vintage Love Saturday - Dutch Tiles

 Vintage Love Saturday - Dutch Tiles

These beautiful Dutch tiles are available in my etsy shop Vintage And Such.



I have quite a few other Dutch items in my home and it was hard to make the decision to part with these - the colours are so vibrant!

I'm proud of my Dutch heritage and hope these tiles find good homes.

Thanks, too, to Southern Lady's Vintage, a fellow vmteam member for this Saturday's theme for vintage!

4 comments:

  1. The tiles are beautiful!! I've actually been to Holland and they bring back good memories! I have a few of the blue delph ones in my dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dutch items!! welcome to the blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you could join in this week! I love the tiles! I used to have some of the blue delft ones and I loved those, but these are just beautiful too! Thanks so much for sharing!! I hope you can come back and join in again for Vintage Love Saturday. Hope you cast your vote for next weeks theme too. If not check it out on the upper left hand side of my blog. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete