r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

April 27, 2009

My Garden - Pasque Flower

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I really don't like gardening.

But I do like the flowers IN my garden!!

This weekend the Pasque Flower bloomed.


It's a perennial that is slowly expanding the area it is in. Thank goodness it's not an aggressive spreading plant like some of the others that seem to take over the entire garden.

Copies of my Pasque Flower are available for sale in my Etsy shop ennadoolf.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment