r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

April 18, 2009

Rrroll Up the Rim - 8th - and last - week

I guess it's over.

This past week, my regular Timmies only had rolluptherim cups available in one size.

And this morning there were no rolluptherim cups at the Timmies I went to.

So, to end the Rrroll Up the Rim for 2009, I had ...

... drumroll please ...

11 free coffees out of 56 coffees purchased.

It was fun while it lasted and I'll look forward to next year...

While waiting, I'm going to knit myself a new cup cozy.
I need something to dress up my morning coffee.
I think it will be a bright and cheery one like this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment