r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

April 05, 2009

Rrroll Up the Rim - 6th week


I haven't gone out yet to get today's coffee.

This week my main Timmie's didn't have a Roll Up The Rim cup in the size I ordered!

oh, horrors!

But then the next day they did. whew!

So there is still a bit of time left, but that is a sure sign the number of cups is getting limited...

I did win another coffee this week!

My winning cups are now 7 for 45. That's a little better than 1 in 6.

And hubby gave me one more winning coffee!
Remember, save the environment and use a cup cozy - in fact, buy one from my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment