r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

April 24, 2009

Great Ride 'n' Stride - goal accomplished!



whew!

I reached my goal.

Last year, I raised over $700 for the Canadian Cancer Society and this year I really wanted to reach the same goal.

I think I did! I received more than half via the online pledges (click the picture to see that page) and the rest was given to me in person. I have one or two more people who said they'd pledge me and haven't paid yet, so I'm pretty sure I'll surpass it.

Its so great to see the support. I appreciate every single pledge, no matter how small. It all goes to help the Canadian Cancer Society.

Thank you.
Anne

1 comment: