r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

January 02, 2010

Super Powers

If you could have a super power, what would it be?


There's a tv show on where Julia Dimon travels to Bogotá Columbia and during this episode she says that the super power she would most like to have is language. I agree! I would love to know any language that is needed to communicate whereever I am in, and in whatever country!


Before I was five, I spoke Dutch fluently and then lost most of it when I learned English. Luckily I can still understand a lot of it! I took the obligatory French in elementary and high school and even a little bit in college. High school offered German and Latin so I took those too. Looking back, its too bad they didn't offer Spanish - "dos cervesa por favor" will only take you so far!

What super power would YOU like to have?



No comments:

Post a Comment