r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

April 17, 2010

Only *ONE* More Week!

My goal is to raise $1,000 for the Canadian Cancer Society by taking part in the Great Ride 'n' Stride.


This is my 29th year and the 40th anniversary of the Ride in London.


So far, I have $520 in pledges - more than halfway there - but I could use your help!


Please click here to sponsor me and help me reach my goal.


Thanks so much!!

p.s. that photo was taken the very *first* year I took part in the Great Ride 'n' Stride - I will *not* tell you how many years ago that was!

No comments:

Post a Comment