r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

April 18, 2014

My 2014 Reading List

My 2014 Reading List


Except its not going to so well.
I read some Alice Munro books to start the year off because she's Canadian and won the Nobel prize and all, and have not yet gotten too far with this list!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to get back to reading, keep telling myself that I will just as soon as I get "stuff" organized. So far I've not gotten much "stuff" organized.

    Hm could not guess what the d**mn CAPTCH code said - guess the s was really a g or maybe the o was really an a or maybe the m was really an r and a n like rn. Hate those things - will try once more and if I fail again . . .

    ReplyDelete