1. What is the name of your shop or business and what do you sell?
My shop name is Cement Gators.
...also known as Garden Gators ☺
2. Where are you located? or where do you sell?
I live in london and I started selling my gators on Etsy and letgo, but a lot of my sales are by word of mouth or when someone sees one of my gators in someone's yard or garden.
3. Do you have your own website/store or online link?
4. Who or what inspires you to create?
What inspires me to make them is seeing that people enjoy them!
They send me pictures of where they have put them in there gardens, by their pool or how they painted them and how much they like them, I even have people who have given them names . Lol Wally gator is a popular one??
5. Describe your workspace?
My work space started out with a small section of my workbench and now has taken over the whole space plus !! I need another bench for myself!
6. What is one of your best moments as a crafter/artist?
The best moment I had and still have is when people see my gators for the first time and say things like that's awesome or that's cool I've never seen anything like that before ! Makes me smile??
7. What advice would you give to anyone thinking about starting their own craft business?
My advice to anyone starting out is to find something you really enjoy doing! Get feedback from friends and family, they will be honest!!! Lol, they are trying to help you out with your new business! It's a great feeling to be able to say I made that!