r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

January 29, 2009

Thanks on Thursday..survey results (wine)

No sooner was Christmas 2008 all wrapped up and I started thinking of gifts I'd love to get ready for Christmas 2009. I have loads of ideas, and have seen some great patterns and instructions, so now I have lots of gift ideas for family and friends.

My dilemma is how to get information from my family and friends without them finding out what I have in mind for them? For instance? What if I need to know their favourite colour? or their glove size? or their favourite wine?

Solution! I will send out random emails with random questions! And as long as they respond, they may be providing me with information for their gift. Perfect!

So today, many many THANKS to those who responded to my first random question! It was What is your favourite wine? And here are the responses, in no particular order and with no identifying features (minimal editting):
  • I actually like all wines - I really don't have a preference
  • I do enjoy a white wine with dinner
  • white wine with fruity flavours
  • most reds but merlot or baco noir are both really good
  • white such as Pinot Grigio and Jackson Triggs Sauvignon Blanc
  • I did like the rose one - Zinfandel Blush maybe
  • Kittling Ridge White Zinfandel

So there you go, great variety eh!

I haven't thought of the next question yet. It's cold and snowy outside, so maybe that will inspire something. Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment