My dilemma is how to get information from my family and friends without them finding out what I have in mind for them? For instance? What if I need to know their favourite colour? or their glove size? or their favourite wine?
Solution! I will send out random emails with random questions! And as long as they respond, they may be providing me with information for their gift. Perfect!
So today, many many THANKS to those who responded to my first random question! It was What is your favourite wine? And here are the responses, in no particular order and with no identifying features (minimal editting):
- I actually like all wines - I really don't have a preference
- I do enjoy a white wine with dinner
- white wine with fruity flavours
- most reds but merlot or baco noir are both really good
- white such as Pinot Grigio and Jackson Triggs Sauvignon Blanc
- I did like the rose one - Zinfandel Blush maybe
- Kittling Ridge White Zinfandel
So there you go, great variety eh!
I haven't thought of the next question yet. It's cold and snowy outside, so maybe that will inspire something. Stay tuned..