r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

February 09, 2009

...and the survey says!

No, this isn't Family Feud, but it is family!

I have more survey results from my family and friends who are being asked random questions so that I can gather information for gifts I am going to make them. I've started one gift and still need questions answered before I can finish it, so I think I'll put it aside and start something else until I can cleverly fit those questions in! LOL

The question was: Do you wear a winter hat? yes? or no? And here are the results!

Yes: 2
No: 3
Yes AND No (depends on the circumstance): 2

How is that?

Well, if YOU wear a hat or would like a nice anc cozy warm winter knitted hat, look no further than my Etsy shop and keep in mind that if you don't see exactly what you are looking for, you can always contact me for a custom order! I recently made this hat for a fan of the London Knights in their team colours, though others have told me that these are John Deere colours as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment