r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

June 27, 2009

Free Shipping - Worldwide - Limited Time!

I bought some stamps on sale, so for a Limited Time, ALL my Plastic Canvas Patterns now offer FREE SHIPPING! Worldwide!


Many are listed in my Etsy shop, Patterns And Such, for your shopping convenience.


My entire inventory is shown HERE, in my Flickr account. If you see a pattern that you want, send me an email, leave me a comment, or contact me via Flickr or Etsy. :) We'll work it out.


In addition, some of my other patterns have FREE SHIPPING, too! for a Limited Time! Click HERE to see the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment