r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

July 29, 2009

Wednesday Wonder - MountainsideCrochet's squidoo lens

MountainsideCrochet tells me that her Squidoo is a web page they call a lens that focuses on a single topic, usually about your 'passions' – somewhat like a one-page blog.

She's featured my Patterns And Such shop, so I took a look at her Squidoo and it's pretty cool!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne,

    Thanks so much for featuring my Squidoo lens about Fiber Arts and the talented people on Etsy who create in this field. I'm very pleased to have your Etsy Shop featured on my lens. You have some pretty cool items at Patterns and Such.

    Pat a.k.a. MountainsideCrochet

    ReplyDelete