Hm, the radio said today that this is the time of year that Top 10 Lists are popular.
So I thought I'd do one too!
My Top 10 List for 2010.
9. I started organizing my house in a more organized fashion! Reading Organizing from the Inside Out was most helpful.
6. Visiting the Caribbean. [sigh]
5. The world helped Haiti, and continues to help.
4. I took part in the Great Ride 'n' Stride against Cancer - it was my 29th year and the last one to be held in my city. Luckily I've located another town nearby where I'll be able to take part in 2011.
2. I learned to golf. I joined a golf league and even saw improvement.
Hm, looking back, it was a good year.