r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

June 29, 2011

What's Growing in Your Garden?

What's Growing in Your Garden?

Well, in my case, what I mean is: what's growing in your garden besides weeds!

I have one garden in particular that gets overrun with weeds - and it seems it happens the day after I finish weeding it!  Our plan is to make that garden smaller some day, so hopefully when we do that we can somehow find a way to get rid of those pesky weeds.

I do like my gardens ... I'm not a big fan of gardening though.
My lilacs have bloomed and I've trimmed them back.  And the lily of the valley, tulips and such are finished too.  Right now I still have some peonies, bleeding heart and my rose bush.

I'm looking forward to the lilies, clematis and rose of sharon ... and possibly some other plants I've forgotten are there. oh, like the hostas - their flowers are so nice, too!

If you'd like a chance to own a piece of my garden, I have photographic prints available at this link.



No comments:

Post a Comment