r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

July 12, 2012

DIY Series - Coat Hangers for Barbie

We know a certain someone is getting a dollhouse for her birthday.

And that dollhouse will have a built-in closet.
Oh no, not like the ones you see in your own home ... but a simple built-in rod to hang Barbie's clothes.

So where to get hangers?
I decided to make some. 

I tried the design here first, and thought it used too much plastic canvas, and that I didn't really need all that.

Here is the final design I used:

Feel free to use this and make your own!


DIY series running all week - July 9 to 13.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! Wish I had known about this when my daughter was small.

    Etsy Vintage Lovers team

    ReplyDelete