r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

August 20, 2013

Teams on Tuesday - Etsyknitters - Lise Solvang Designs

Teams on Tuesday - Etsyknitters

Lise Solvang Designs

What is your shop name?
Lise Solvang Designs

What is your blog name?

What inspired you to start this blog?
I want to share how ALL aspects of my life have knitting in it. My whole Life is Knitted Together by My own Hands.

When did you learn to knit?
8 years old

Who taught you to knit?
My Mom

What or who inspires your projects?
Nature……it's Beauty and it's Play and Harmony of Color

What is your favourite thing to knit?
Gowns

Are there yarns/wools you love?
I love the challenge of creating Beauty with any and all kinds of Yarn

Are there yarns/wools you don't like to work with?
No……for the reason stated above.

What would you like to say about your creations?
Play

What other fiber arts do you enjoy?
Crocheting, Weaving, YarnBombing:-)

Is there another fiber art you'd like to learn?
Spinning will be my next endeavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment