Beneath the Been
Beneath the Been - a weekly Pop Up Shopping event
located below everyone's favorite local shop, The Been Garden.
You can expect to see an exciting variety of locally handmade vendors from bath and body products, clothing, jewelry, home decor and more!
Visit Beneath the Been every Saturday to see new products from your Been Garden favorites, and discover new handmade products not regularly offered at The Been Garden.
A mini craft show EVERY Saturday!
Best idea ever?
We thought so, too.
This Saturday (Sept.3, 2016)
* Echo's Visuals Photography will be here selling prints of her stunning photos and mixed media art
* My Deer will be here selling her hip and stylish handmade jewelry
* Random Ink Productions will be here selling her extremely popular novelty work socks
* Island Baby Accessories will be joining us with their trendy and modern baby clothes and accessories
* Alexis&Casey Co.. will be here with their bright and cheery accessories for the little ones
* a.ART will be joining us with her colorful abstract paintings and prints
In addition to the Pop Up Shop, Wooly Maple will be launching their Fall Crochet Collection on Saturday, as well as Cocoaloe Naturals who is unveiling her new, rebranded line of all natural bath and body products.
Over the next few Saturdays we'll be joined by Fresh Buntz, Handmade by BB and many others!
Starts Saturday, September 3rd. See you there!