r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

February 18, 2017

Saturday Spotlight: Crochet by Chrissy


Saturday Spotlight

Crochet by Chrissy

1. What is the name of your shop or business and what do you sell?

I sell handmade crochet accessories and quality items. 
I also do a lot of custom work by request.

2. Where are you located? or where do you sell?

Ingersoll (my shop is from my home)

3. Do you have your own website/store or online link?


4. How long have you been doing your craft/art and how did you get started?

Started by little business in 2012.
 Began crocheting though when I was 10 or so (which would be 34 years now! Yikes)

5. Who or what inspires you to create?

Each item is insipired by something/someone different.


6. Do you listen to music when you work, and if so what kind?

No I watch tv - Netflix mostly : like The office, Gilmore girls, etc

7. What do you like least/most about your craft?

That I'm pretty addicted to it and I therefore would rather crochet than exercise, or do laundry, lol!


8. Describe your workspace?

 Big cosy leather chair

9. What is one of your best moments as a crafter/artist?

When someone lets me know that they love their item/s and when they send pics too!


10. What advice would you give to anyone thinking about starting their own craft business?

 Worry about what YOU are doing - not what others are doing! 
Do your best, and packaging matters!


No comments:

Post a Comment