Crochet by Chrissy
1. What is the name of your shop or business and what do you sell?
I sell handmade crochet accessories and quality items.
I also do a lot of custom work by request.
2. Where are you located? or where do you sell?
Ingersoll (my shop is from my home)
3. Do you have your own website/store or online link?
4. How long have you been doing your craft/art and how did you get started?
Started by little business in 2012.
Began crocheting though when I was 10 or so (which would be 34 years now! Yikes)
5. Who or what inspires you to create?
Each item is insipired by something/someone different.
6. Do you listen to music when you work, and if so what kind?
No I watch tv - Netflix mostly : like The office, Gilmore girls, etc
7. What do you like least/most about your craft?
That I'm pretty addicted to it and I therefore would rather crochet than exercise, or do laundry, lol!
8. Describe your workspace?
Big cosy leather chair
9. What is one of your best moments as a crafter/artist?
When someone lets me know that they love their item/s and when they send pics too!
10. What advice would you give to anyone thinking about starting their own craft business?
Worry about what YOU are doing - not what others are doing!
Do your best, and packaging matters!