1. What is the name of your business and what do you sell?
We teach Aromatherapy, hot stone, deep tissue, holistic spa & infant & prenatal massage.
We also have a dozen workshops on how to make your own natural skin care products and remedies. We offer Goddess Retreats, all inclusive womens weekends once a year.
2. Where are you located or where do you sell?
We have a holistic spa with a student clinic at 60% off our regular rates.
We are the partner spa to Marriott Residence Inn & Metro Hotels.
We sell essential oils, vegan skin care line such as salves, perfumes, deodorants, hemp soaps & shampoos.
3. Do you have your own website/store or online link?
4. How long have you been doing your craft/art and how did you get started?
Inner Insights Holistic School & Spa celebrates 19th years in February.
5. Who or what inspires you to create?
I am grateful for the opportunity to share & inspire others towards natural healing.
6. What is one of your best moments as a crafter/artist?
Best experience was my homebirth where I squatted & pulled my son out myself. The support of massage, herbal baths, essential oils & soothing music helped create the most empowering and magical experience in my life.