r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

March 21, 2011

Flowers for Spring

Flowers for Spring

I was inspired when I found The Sisterhood of the Flower group on facebook ...

... and then found the tutorial at Dawn's blog - though we've changed it up a bit and instead of making a fabric-covered button we make a tiny yoyo and a button. 
Oh, and use dental floss - it's so much stronger!

They are rather addictive and fun so I'll enjoy them now and then as a break from knitting and crochet! 

I don't think I'll be making them for my etsy shop but they're still a fun little thing to work on every now and then.

1 comment:

  1. Those flowers look so cute! I'm going to have to check out the tutorial and them add them to my growing list of things I need to make =)

    ReplyDelete