r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

March 12, 2011

Spring Ahead!

Ack!  We're going to lose an hour's sleep tonight! 
At least it means Spring is on its way!

So, before you go to bed, or as soon as you get up - remember to set your clocks ahead!!

1 comment:

  1. It's been almost a week now that DST kicked in and I still can not get my internal clock adjusted. I find myself up till midnight and sleeping way too late in the morning. DST stinks, guess I should move to Arizona where they don't observe it. :D

    ReplyDelete