r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

October 11, 2016

Free Pattern - Crochet Oval Rug

Free Pattern - Crochet Oval Rug

My mom started to crochet this oval rug pattern.


She gave it to me when I asked her if she had any macrame yarn. 
It was in the bag with all the yarn.

I don't plan to finish the rug. 
It turns out that it's the perfect size right now, for a table runner for fall!


So I finished it off. 

And here it is: all ready for Thanksgiving.

<< Thanksgiving Photo >>

And here is the pattern.
I didn't want to just throw it away.


p.s. I used my mom's partially finished rug for my table runner this Thanksgiving.

Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment