r-anne-dom : a place for me (anne) to leave random blog posts.
Such as:
..knitting, sewing, and other random activities pursued
..Girl Guides of Canada : yep, Guiding Lives Here
..the 4 shops on Etsy : one features quality handmade items; the second has lots of patterns, & crafting supplies; the third is stocked with Vintage; and the fourth is guiding flowers.
Enjoy the r-anne-domness!

October 01, 2016

Saturday Spotlight - DDH Designs


Saturday Spotlight 

DDH Designs

1. What is the name of your shop or business and what do you sell?
My business name is DDH Designs.  
I make vinyl decals for coffee mugs, wine glasses, beer mugs.  I create shadow boxes, yardzee sets, seasonal personalized gifts.  I always welcome custom orders.


2. Where are you located? or where do you sell?
You can find me on Facebook under DDH Designs.  

3. Do you have your own website/store or online link?


4. How long have you been doing your craft/art and how did you get started?
I have been in business for two years and love every minute of it.


5. Who or what inspires you to create?
I have always been a creative person.  I get a lot of inspiration from my family and friends.


6. Do you listen to music when you work, and if so what kind?
I listen to Florida Gegoria Line and Luke Bryan when I am working.  Or if the kids are home it is the Disney channel.

7. Describe your workspace?
My work space can be organized and chaotic at times.  I am organized with orders.  But if I am working on stock I have a few projects on the go.

8. What is one of your best moments as a crafter/artist?
The best moments when I see the finished products and amazing happy customers.  The referrals I get are just amazing, I love what I do.

9. What advice would you give to anyone thinking about starting their own craft business?
 If wanting to start your own crafting business do what you love and expand on it.  In a home crafting business there is friendly competition, with this be creative and have fresh and unique products. 



No comments:

Post a Comment